all about me
I was born in Irving, TX and raised in Flower Mound Texas. Growing up i played soccer and volleyball. I was in a tumbling class for a few years at Excite and then at another gym. I was in the choir from 6th to 9th grade. I took a volleyball class from TVA (Texas Volleyball Academy).
- I worked at the Community Activity Center in Flower Mound, TX for the summer of 2014 as a Junior Counselor and over the summer of 2015 as a concession stand worker.
- I house sat for my neighbor multiple times and walked and fed her dog for her while she was out of town.
A picture of me Sophomore year in high school.
This is a picture of me in Scotland the summer of 2013.
A picture of me in Kemah, Texas over spring break 2013.
Garden Ridge Elementary School
Shadow Ridge Middle school
Flower Mound High School
Awards and Honors
- 3 Solo and Ensemble awards for receiving a 1 at Solo and Ensemble
- I was in the Circle of Friends my Sophomore, Junior and Senior years of High School.
- I was in the Math Honor Society my Sophomore, Junior and Senior years of High School.
- I was in NJHS my eighth grade year in Middle School.
- I took Adaptive p.e. my Sophomore, Junior and Senior years of High School.
1200 Gerault Road
3056 Woodlands Road
2670 Sage Drive