The YM Alumni Update
ATTENTION ALL JOB SEEKERS!
Resume Help Offered in February!
Alumni Resume Workshop!
Tuesday, Feb. 1st, 3:30-4:30pm
This is an online event.
- About: Drop in to hear about what it takes to have a winning Resume! After the workshop, there will be time to sit down with resume expert or schedule a 1-on-1 session! If you have application or Cover Letter questions, we are happy to help!
- Who: All Alumni
- What To Do Next: Show Up!
- Questions? Alumni@centralvcs.org
- Live Session Link: https://zoom.us/j/5426612617
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Crushing your Goals? Inspire your alma mater's students by sharing at our Career Fair! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
The Power of Podcast
Coming February 1st, we sit down with Dr. Mitch Casados, YM Psychologist & SEL Leader; he shares tools to help our students, families and staff DEAL WITH IT ALL! Give us a Like & Share!
Get Connected to an Admissions Counselor to learn about this free Career Technical Training program! Aruna Iyer is no longer the contact for Job Corps. Feel free to reach out to Melissa Abby for Job Corps inquiries: Abby.Melissa@jobcorps.org
Alumni Network - Career Services
Are you an alumni from a Central Valley Charter School (Yosemite or Monarch)? Ever feel like you graduated but don't have direction? Need Application Help?
What We Offer:
- A New Alumni Website with Upcoming Events & Resources
- Resources & Self Discovery/Interest Profilers
- Networking Opportunities
- Career Coaching & Alumni Success Help (Resume, Cover Letter, Application, Etc. Help)
- Employability, Housing, Job Corps & Other Relevant Workshops
- Mentorship & Speaking Opportunities
- Much More!
Please email me at Alumni@Centralvcs.org if you need support!
Agency Linkage Spec/Job Coach