What a WEEKEND!
Welcome Back 4E Families!
This week we get our library time back...YAY!!! The learners have definitely earned some quality time with Mrs. Alaniz and they have been craving some reading time. As always, please encourage your learners to be reading chapter books as they will challenge their brains and stretch their imaginations!
This Friday is GENIUS HOUR once again, and we are more than excited as we lost our Genius Hour last week! Don't hesitate to ask your learners about their plan and purpose as they are all quite fascinating!!
A quick overview of what we are covering this week:
- MATH: we are finishing our decimals module, working on breaking apart and decoding word problems, ready for our next module next week...FINANCIAL LITERACY!
- ELAR: Summary, Plot, and finally...WRITING!!!
- SCIENCE: More Magnet explorations
- SOCIAL STUDIES: Road Trip across Texas!!
- SPELLING: This week we are going over adding -s and -es to turn our words plural
As always, I am more than thankful for your constant support, and please never hesitate to email me any concerns! Much Love 4E families!!