Coloma Junior High
Week of September 7, 2020
All Grade Levels Return Full Time
This week we will be welcoming all grade levels back for full days. We feel confident that our students will implement all of the safety protocols that were reviewed last week.
- Please return the paperwork that came home with your child last week. This allows us to update all of your contact information and more.
- Chromebook Insurance is due on Friday, please send in cash or check to the main office.
- Bring your Chromebook Charged every day!!
- Please continue to use your separate grade level entrances when you arrive each morning.
- Teachers will be traveling to your grade level hallway for class, no need to travel to them.
- You are welcome to carry your backpack to class so that your supplies are with you.
JH Cross Country
Practice Begins on Tuesday 3:20 - 4:30
7th/8th Grade Football
Practice Begins on Wednesday 3:30 - 5:30
Practice Begins on Wednesday 3:20 - 4:30
Remember all athletes must have a MHSAA Health Survey/Physical Form completed and a mask to participate.
Students are responsible for taking care of their Chromebook. It is highly recommended that each child purchase insurance for $20. The cost of insurance will cover any accidental damage that may occur throughout the school year. Our tech department will service Chromebooks here on site if your child has any issues with their device.
Tutoring through tutor.com is free to all Coloma Public Lilbrary card holders. You can go to the Library's website for additional information or call 269-468-3431.
Click here to view the approximate pick up/drop off time for your child
Information regarding Coloma Community Schools Safe Return to School Plans are available here.
Check to make sure your child is up to date on their immunizations!
9/16 - Delayed Start Wednesday - School starts at 10:00am
9/17 - JH Picture Day
9/28 - 7th Grade Vision Screening
9/30 - Delayed Start Wednesday