January 16, 2017
- For student safety, do not leave students unsupervised in your classroom.
- For student safety, please report to yard duty on time. Students are being released when the bell rings and it is important that supervision is available at that time.
- If you require any classroom supplies, email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org we will ensure you receive your supplies by the end of the day if they are available on site and will order any supplies that are not available on site.
Upper-Grade Yard-Boggs Vazquez
Week at a Glance
- No School
- Superintendent Faculty Focus at Howard 4 to 5
- Minimum Day
- Oratorical Assembly 9 to 10
- Howard PD (Draft Agenda)
- Williams Off Site Principal PD
- Farmers Market 2 to 5
Important Upcoming Dates
- January 24th Staff Meeting
- January 25th Family Math Night
- January 26th PTO/SSC Meeting
- January 26th Minimum Day
- January 27th Professional Development Day-No School for Students
- January 30th FC Meeting