the PENN NEWSLETTER
Update your Powerschool Info
Please update your e-registration in PowerSchool this week. Our district uses this information to determine staffing at each building, so it is critical to get this done. before next Monday, August 6 when numbers will be reviewed again.
E-registration guides can be found on our district site here.
A few things to note:
- E-registration must be completed each year for each student, even for incoming kindergartners who just registered in the spring.
- You must use the Powerschool website, e-registration is not available on the mobile app.
- You can use the link on our homepage or click here.
- If you need help remembering your parent username please call Penn's secretary, Becky Recker, at 319-688-1150 (you may leave a message) or email email@example.com
- E-registration is not complete until you see the green check mark by each student's name on the final page :)
Thursday, August 2: New student registration, 8 am - 6 pm
Tuesday, August 21: Ice Cream Social, 5:30 - 6:30 pm
Thursday, August 23: First Day of School, begins at 7:55 with early release at 1:55
It is the policy of the Iowa City Community School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and socioeconomic status in its educational programs, activities, or employment practices. There is a grievance procedure for processing complaints of discrimination. If you have questions or a grievance related to this policy, please contact Kingsley Botchway II, Director of Equity, 1725 N. Dodge St., Iowa City, IA 52245, 319-688-1000, Botchway.Kingsley@iowacityschools.org.