Effort in class
Effort outside of class
I have been working well in geography because I am very interested. Since we have begun memory maps, the rest of the classes that I have mentioned have been getting less study time than I should allow.
Some things I am proud of/disappointed in
What I am Planning on Doing
My final grades
- Geography: I have been working hard in this class and have paid attention to the big tests and the general ideas. During the middle of the trimester I started to skim over the little details that completed the big ideas just like in English and that hurt my productivity.
- Math: I lacked focus and respect in this class and ended up getting a reality check which showed me how I must perform and behave to get my B or A that I am currently working on achieving.
- Science: I don't have much to say about this class, I completed all my homework and did well during in-class activities. What I need to do is focus more on test and quiz prep.
- French: I feel in this class I attempted to put a new foot forward and do better than I did last year but failed. I completed most of my homework but prepared in a un-reasonable fashion for my tests and only went to extra help once.
- In science, English, and geography I will guarantee all A's.
- I will master my grammar skills in English and make sure I know all science vocabulary terms as well.
- When I attend my high school, I hope to get all A's and be in the honors classes that I know I am capable of achieving.