FALL in PARIS
Paris is waiting! Apply now!
An application may only take an hour, but it could change your life! Take the time now to invest in yourself and future.
- Studies show employers appreciate the knowledge a language and time abroad provide.
- Improving your languages skills will secure access to greater opportunities later.
- Understanding a new culture will allow you to adapt to anything life throws at you.
So now is the time to take the leap and pursue your interests abroad!
Keep it Simple - Applying Made Easy
5 Tips to Finish Quick
- Go to the "Downloads" section of the APA website for Word versions
- Email your professors the file for Rec letters & tell them they can return it via email too
- Email the Study Abroad form to your advisor and the Study Abroad office- it's ok to submit two versions of the same form
- ASK that the study abroad office to return the form via email OR fax
- Email your application to the APA office- Save $ on postage by only mailing the photos and application fee
PERSONALIZE your academic program with our wide range of course options at 10+ institutions
PARTICIPATE in French cultural activities at weekly events with APA Paris - included in tuition!
ESTABLISH yourself as a true Parisian, through a host family or your own private place.
ENJOY we simplify administrative, logistical and practical tasks to make your life easier.
Saturday, March 15th, 11:45pm to Monday, March 31st, 11:45pm
This is an online event.
Early Action for Applications is MARCH 15th!
Final Deadline for Consideration is MARCH 31st!
RSVPs are enabled for this event.