In the Lincoln Loop November 2022
Home of the Preschool, Kindergarten, & 1st Grade Vikings!
Lincoln Elementary School
- Site Council members needed! If you are interested in being on the site council, please contact the office or email Mrs. Gardner at email@example.com.
- PTO- If you’d like to become more involved with PTO, please ask the office secretary for more information.
- Early Childhood Screenings: If you would like to make an appointment for your child to have an early childhood screening, please call the Tri-County Office at 620-331-6303. The next date for screenings is November 21st.
Meet Some of the New Faces at Lincoln!
Ms. Shelbi Emling - Occupational Therapist
Shelbi is the occupational therapist for Lincoln and Garfield schools here in Parsons. She loves K-State and the Chiefs, and going on walks with her dogs. In her free time, she likes to organize anything and everything, and spend time with her friends and family.
Ms. Mackenzie Manues - Preschool Aide
Mackenzie is the preschool aide in Mrs. Pontious's 3-year old preschool classroom. She really enjoys spending time with her family. She has a two year old son, and is excited to welcome another boy into the family in March!
Mr. Eric Spencer - Recovery Room Aide
Eric is one of our support aides for our Recovery Room here at Lincoln. He is attending Wichita State University studying physical education, and after graduation he would like to be an elementary P.E. teacher. His favorite hobby is playing disc golf, and he loves spending time with his family.
Important Upcoming Events!
22-23 Child Care Services
- Before School (6:45am-7:30am): $15/week.
- Opposite of PreK (8:00am-12:20pm or 11:00am-3:20pm): $50/week.
- After School- Available for PreK-8th grade (3:30pm-5:15pm): $25/week.
A few things will be different from previous years...
- You must have a child care form completed.
- No drop-ins allowed without a child care form in our records.
- This is a pay ahead program, meaning you must have the week paid IN FULL prior to your child attending.
- Fees will be charged by the week instead of by the day, regardless of how many days you used these services. However, if your child is quarantined by the health department, you will be exempt from paying for that time, or if it is a short school week due to a holiday, inservice, or inclement weather.
Payment is due on Monday of each week. We currently have openings for Before School, Morning PreK Daycare, Afternoon PreK Daycare, and After School Care.
If you are interested in using these services, please fill out the form attached below and return to the Lincoln School office, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms are also available at the office.
Daycare Payment Info
- Payment is due each week on Monday. This MUST be paid to hold the spot for the student. Statements will be sent home each week with student (if a balance is due).
- Payments can be by cash, check, paid online, or by phone. If you are writing a check, please make it payable to Lincoln Elementary. Use the link below to submit an online payment.
Policies & Basic Info
- On days your child is absent for any reason, please contact the office. To prevent the automatic call, please notify us before 8:30.
- Please do not let your child cross the street without an adult, and always use the marked cross walks. Do not park in the drop off/bus lane.
- Please DO NOT park in the neighbors driveways.
- If your child will have a change of plans as to how they are going to get home, please call the office before 3:00 so we can get them where they need to be. For AM Pre-K, please call before 10:30.
- School hours are from 8:00-3:30 for Kindergarten and First Grade. AM Pre-K classes are from 8:00-11:00, and PM Pre-K is from 12:20-3:20.
- School doors open at 7:40 every morning.
- Breakfast is served from 7:40-8:05 every day.
- If you are running late for morning drop-off (after 8:10) please sign your student in at the front office. You must sign them in if they will be coming after this time.
- Birthday Treats- All treats must be pre-packaged and store bought.
Meals & Pre-K Fee Info
This year meals and preschool will be charged. Prices for both lunch and preschool fees will be income based through our meal application. If you have NOT filled out the application for free and reduced school meals please click on the link below or we have paper copies located in the office.
Full Price Meals: Breakfast- $2.05, Lunch- $2.90
Reduced Price Meals: Breakfast- $0.30, Lunch- $0.40
- Breakfast is in the gym starting at 7:40
- Daycare lunch is from 11:20-11:50
- Kindergarten lunch is from 11:20-11:50 and First Grade lunch is from 12:00-12:30.
Full Price Preschool Fees: $80 Monthly
Reduced Preschool Fees: $20 Monthly
Free Preschool Fees: $10 Monthly
- Preschool fees are due by the first of each month.
- If you are writing a check for any of these things, please make it payable to Lincoln Elementary.
- If you have any questions regarding your student's account(s), please call the office or email Sarah, the billing secretary : email@example.com