Family Update OVLC 4K-6th Grade
Information for the week of 2/15 - 2/19
2020-2021 OVLC Smore
Thank you for reading our weekly update! Here are some highlights:
- Next week Thursday (18th) & Friday (19th) No School for Students
- Important February & March Dates
- Process to request transferring back to Face-to-Face Instruction (for trimester 3)
- And MORE!
4K-6th Grade OVLC Principal
Important February & March Dates
February 12th... 4K only: No school
February 18th (TH) & February 19th (FRI)... No School for Students (Teacher Professional Development Days)
February 26th... End of 2nd Trimester (report cards posted 3/5)
March 1st... First day of Trimester 3
March 15th... No School Students (Teacher Professional Development Day)
March 29th - April 5th... No School (Spring Break)
Transitioning Back to Face to Face
Elementary Schools and Intermediate Schools
Transition between Face-to-Face and Oconomowoc Virtual Learning Community
Third Trimester Transition
Chromebook Insurance Information (2nd - 6th Grade)
4K, 5K, & 1st Grade iPad Information
Meadow shared that she would like to learn how to type quicker! She would also like to start a new crafting hobby for each season to share with nursing homes!
Natalie recommends the book Pinkalicious: Crazy Hair Day by Victoria Kann! She says you will enjoy this book if you like Pinkalicious books and hari styles!
Arrow's Book Recommendation
Arrow recommends the Dog Man series! He shared on our padlet that the books are funny and have good plots!
So Many BOOK Recommendations!
Mrs. Lang's Virtual Office
- OVLC Calendar: Links to announcements and newsletters.
- Announcements: Emailed on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- Mrs. Lang Read Aloud: Read alouds are added each week. All of the read alouds will remain on THIS page!
- Coming Soon: OVLC Spiritwear options
- Coming Soon: an OVLC Facebook page (similar to buildings) to support communication
- FUN events for our students: Egg Crack Off & OVLC Talent Show
The next PTO meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 9th at 7PM. A Zoom meeting link will be shared as the date approaches.
OLVC Library Book Pickup and Access
Students also have access to E-texts via Overdrive using their Classlink account.
Student is unable to attend any live sessions or complete any assignments for the day
Student is unable to attend live sessions but can complete work during part of the day or after 3:30 p.m.
- Contact teacher via email by 9:00 a.m.
Please contact your home school office with any questions.