Cyber Bullying Infograph
Cyber Bullying and what is does
ways to stop it
In some cases people have committed suicide over cyber bullying and being bullied at school.It does sometimes get a bit extreme and this can happen.Other times most people would be down and upset when they read these things when it is about them.It can make you feel left out and upset but if you can talk to or tell someone how you feel and can get it stopped it will help and it may make the bullies think your weak or something but you can stop them if you have people helping you and supporting you and make them stop doing what they are doing.
Cyber Bullying numbers
- Around half of teens have been the victims of cyber bullying
- Only 1 in 10 teens tells a parent if they have been a cyber bully victim
- Fewer than 1 in 5 cyber bullying incidents are reported to law enforcement
- 1 in 10 adolescents or teens have had embarrassing or damaging pictures taken of themselves without their permission, often using cell phone cameras
- About 1 in 5 teens have posted or sent sexually suggestive or nude pictures of themselves to others
- Girls are somewhat more likely than boys to be involved in cyber bullying
- This can happen to anyone who has an account to sites such as facebook,twitter,Tumblr,youtube,myspace etc any site were you can send messages!