News You Can Use
May 2, 2016
Returned Mail: Membership Cards
Member Services is currently contacting Members whose Membership Cards were returned back to us in the mail.
- You may receive phone calls from Members where a voicemail was left asking them to update their contact information on the website or by phoning Member Services.
- Please thank them for calling us back, update their contact information, and send a new Membership Card via Wishes. It will take 6-8 weeks for delivery.
If you need need clarification on why the Member was called, look in the comments in Wishes.
This information has been updated in DORY >> Membership Cards
WDW Free Dine Offer
Disney Vacation Club is not offering this package. If a Member calls with concerns about this special offer for non-Members, please remind the Member:
- Disney Vacation Club Membership allows Members to lock in future vacations at today's dollars. Since rental rates increase annually, Members save more over the long term. While discounting is temporary due to economic cycles, our Members enjoy savings over decades.
For more information, please visit DORY >> Search: Free Dine
FAQs about nighttime experiences at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- What experiences will open Memorial Day Weekend?
- Why isn't Rivers of Light opening Memorial Day Weekend?
- With the extended hours, when will the animals sleep?
Read these FAQ's on CenterStage >> Search: Disney's Animal Kingdom