MORNING OUT! LEARN & PLAY!
Support for Parents of Infants, Toddlers and Preschoolers!
Morning Out! Learn & Play: ICC Parent Education Group
Tuesday, Oct. 8th 2013 at 10-11:30am
Immaculate Conception School
53 Winter Hill Road, Tuckahoe, NY 10707
- Oct. 8: How Does Foreshadowing Help My Child?
- Oct. 15: How Can I Teach My Child Limitations, Substitutions and Approval?
- Oct. 22: What Are the Benefits of Routine?
- Oct. 29: What Can I Do When My Child is Cranky?
- Nov. 12: What is the Power of Positive Reinforcement?
- Nov. 19: Can Gratitude Change My Child's Attitude?
- Questions call Michelle Horvers 914-787-0005 or email email@example.com
REGISTRATIONS ARE A MUST!
Format of Each Session...
Session meet in Room 104, the First Floor of ICS.
- Meet and Greet
- Opening prayer, followed by children's songs
- Snack time for children
- Playtime for children and Group discussion or presentation for adults
- Clean up time and closing.
Limited Spaces! Don't Delay, Sign Up Today!
- Small nominal fee collected to defray expenses of training, crafts, materials and refreshments.
- Financial Concerns, contact Sr. Cora 914-961-3643 or firstname.lastname@example.org.