December 18, 2020
CCSD Plan for Reopening Schools in January
The phase-in plan for reopening schools in January allows time to see if there is a surge in COVID cases from the winter holidays that would impact our ability to operate. It also allows for several days of student and staff COVID testing to identify potential asymptomatic cases. Our hope is that conditions will allow us to begin the second semester as follows:
- Monday, January 4 – Furlough day for all staff, no school for students
- Tuesday, January 5 – Teacher work day, no school for students
- Wednesday, January 6 – Remote learning day for all students
- Thursday, January 7 – Remote learning day for all students
- Friday, January 8 – Remote learning day for all students
- Monday, January 11 – Elementary students return to full in-person learning.
Parents and guardians will receive additional and specific information from CCSD Superintendent Dr. Scott Siegfried no later than January 4, 2021.
From the Clinic
Starting on Monday, November 30, the CCSD Health and Mental Health Line will be available to in-district families between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, during the district-wide school closure. Families can call 720-554-HLTH (4584) to speak with a Cherry Creek Schools registered nurse or mental health professional. They can help provide general information regarding healthcare and mental health referrals, national and local COVID-19 guidance, as well as information about Safe2Tell, Arapahoe County Department of Human Services concerns and CCSD's free breakfast and lunch distribution.
If you call the CCSD Health and Mental Health Line outside of the hours of 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, you can leave a message, and someone will return your call the next business day. However, if your need is urgent, please call 911 or your own healthcare provider.
Jackie Lane, RN, BSN
Food and Nutrition Services is Hiring!
Future Bruins Virtual Event
Free Meals for Children 18 and Under
Welcome to Brainfuse JobNow Through Arapahoe Libraries
Live, anytime, anywhere job assistance, including up-to-date nation-wide and local job search engines, professional resume critique and proven interview techniques. Experience a personalized career center seamlessly integrated with advanced virtual technology to help job seekers of diverse backgrounds and needs.
Go to https://landing.brainfuse.com/authenticate.asp?u=main.arapahoeld.co.brainfuse.com and enter your Arapahoe Library Card barcode number to sign in.
JobNow's features include:
- Homework Help Interact with live tutors in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP and state standardized tests.
- JobNow Receive live job coaching, real-time interview practice, full-service resume lab, 24/7 access to local job resources and more!
- Resume Assistance Prepare your resume with help from JobNow resources including resume templates; receive expert feedback via live interaction or the resume lab.
- Prepare for Your Interview Review interview tips and resources; connect with a job coach to practice interviewing.
- Live Assistance Interact with live tutors in math, science, reading, writing, history, GED, college placement tests and more!
- Career Resources Begin your job hunt with JobNow’s powerful tools.
- Skills-Building Choose your topic to receive real-time help.
- Personalized eLearning Tools My File Sharing, My Session Replay, My Tutoring Archive, My Tests Archive, and more!
- 24-Hour Writing Lab Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Homework Send Question Submit homework questions for expert guidance.
- Foreign Language Lab /Spanish-Speaking Support
Please contact (name of liaison) at (email) for support with this resource in your language.
እነዝህን መረጃዎችን በተመለከተ በቋንቋዎ ዕገዛን ለማግኘት ከፈለጉ እባክዎን ተሊሌን በዝህ እሜይል ያግኙዋት email@example.com
يرجى الاتصال بـ (جميعة صباحي أو جاودة العلمي) على ( firstname.lastname@example.org أو
email@example.com.) للحصول على الدعم مع هذا المورد باللغة العربية.
귀하의 언어로 이 자원에 대한 지원을 원하시면 (리아 리) 에게 (firstname.lastname@example.org) 로 문의하십시오.
Пожалуйста, обращайтесь к Ларисе Бака по адресу: email@example.com для получения поддержки с помощью этого ресурса на своём языке.
Fadlan la xiriir Omar Nur cinwaanka firstname.lastname@example.org si aad u hesho macluumaad ku qoran luqadaada.
Si necesita ayuda con este recurso en su idioma, póngase en contacto con Ilse Chavez Maldonado en email@example.com, Rosa Han en firstname.lastname@example.org, Helena Gognat en email@example.com o Milagro Nuanes en firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnamese: Vui lòng liên hệ với Thuý Ngọc tại Lchung2@cherrycreekschools.org để được hỗ trợ về tài nguyên này bằng tiếng Việt.