Sign up to create your own school iPad Band!
North Tyneside Learning Trust are giving schools the opportunity to create their own iPad Band!
We are giving schools the opportunity to take part in an iPad Band project FREE of charge! Working alongside the North Tyneside Music Education Hub and Elsium, we will be providing tailored sessions which will culminate in a 'Battle of the iPad Bands' event at Whitley Bay Playhouse. This project is open to ALL Schools with Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3 children.
Elsium iPad Bands
The Project Outline
Each school is invited to attend an introductory day to work with David Kirtlan from Elsium Education, Julie Dorr from North Tyneside Music Education Hub and Laura Dickinson from North Tyneside Learning Trust. If schools sign up to the project, they will receive:
- 1 days training with the other iPad Band Schools at Langdale (March 2016)
- 1 days training at their own school, learning their song for the iPad Band from David, Julie and Laura (May - June 2016)
- Subsequent training support from Julie and Laura (ongoing)
- 1 days training with the other iPad Band Schools at Langdale before the performance (July 2016)
- 1 days performance support at the Whitley Bay Playhouse (July 2016)
To find out more, attend our iPad Band Introductory Day
Friday, March 18th, 9:30am-3pm
This free session will be led by David Kirtlan from Elsium Education and will demonstrate what the project will entail. There will be a hands on session and schools will be asked to sign up on this day if they would like to take part in the project.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of this project, there are only 10 Trust School Places and 5 Non Trust School places available. Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.