TGIF 5 More Days of SCHOOL
Staff Schedule Friday, June 3rd 2016
Staff Schedule for Friday, June 3rd, 2016
Pam 6:15am-8:30am (Break from 8:30am-1:00pm)
Marisol 8:30am-5:00pm -ISH
(Lunch Break 30 min, 1:40pm-2:10pm, Maie will break you)
Tina 8:30am-1:00pm (Till children are settled into nap)
***Francine V. Teaching Natalie's Class
Francine V. 8:00am-1:00pm (Lunch Break 1hr 1:00-2:00pm)
Piper 7:30am-1:30pm (Lunch Break 1 hr 1:00pm-1:30pm)
Rachel 8:30am-1:00pm (Lunch Break 30 min 1:30pm-2:00pm)
Ashley 8:00am-10:00am (Ashley leaves after snack with Yvette)
Yvette 8:30am-2:00pm ( Will have Ashley's class after she leaves)
Kinder Korner PM Day Care
Francine V. 2:00pm-6:00pm
Maie 10:00am-12:30pm (Lunch Break 1 hr 12:30pm-1:30pm)
Stephen 8:15am-5:15pm (Lunch Break 1 hr)
Mary 8:30am-4:00pm (Lunch Break 30 min)
Candice- Will be on and off campus. Awards assembly for Maddux. I have to get Kenzie ready for her 8th grade dance. And I have to be in Brea by 5:30pm.
Francine Z. 8:00am-12:00pm
REQUESTED TIME OFF
***Ashley's leaves at 10am.
8:00am-8:30am Early Discoveries
8:30-9:00am- Get the Lunch Count
9:00-9:45am-Walk to Kinder Side and offer to take children to the restroom.
9:45am-10:00am On the clock break.
10:00-10:30am Kinder Morning Recess
10:30-11:45am Whisper Workshop
11:45-12:30pm Kinder Lunch Recess
12:30-1:30pm LUNCH BREAK
10 minute lapse to check on everyone in case someone needs to go potty quick
1:40-2:10pm Break Marisol
2:10-2:30 Distribute Snack to Preschool side and take Kinder Korner snack to them on your way over.
2:30-4:00pm Kinder Korner PM Day Care
I NEED EASY UPS!! IF YOU HAVE ONE PLEASE BRING IT WE NEED IT FOR FAMILY FUN NIGHT!
As we approach the heat wave of Summer please keep the following clothing rules in mind;
2. Sandals ok, Flip Flops NEVER!
3. Tank Tops must have at least a 2 inch strap.
4. No visible Bra straps (Do I really need to add this one people???)
5. Look presentable at all times, hair, make up etc. (Yes Ash I'm talking to you :)
6. No workout wear EX: Racer back fitted tank, work out leggings.
7. Cleavage let's keep it minimal.
7. If you choose to wear leggings your top/blouse must cover your back side and front side. (No need for an early education on the human anatomy, it is not part of the Abeka Curriculum!)
Never, and I mean never...
Does this even have to be an example??? HA!
You can't just wear the clothes, it's not osmosis people. Don't jump on the band wagon!