How Do They Contribute
What Do They Provide
25% of the medicine we use comes from the Rainforest. Periwinkle and Vistiline are the most powerful anti cancer plants found in the Rainforest.
Many people still live and are remote to the rest of the world. It protects, feed, shelters, and provides medicine. These people also give us the knowledge of some medicines found there that they have used for many generations that have come to pass
The animal population is about 1,000 different animals. Many of which are endanger. This makes Rainforest a protected habitat for endangered species.(No one can build or destroy on there natural habitats.
How Do They Empack our World
Did you know
1/2 of the worlds living species live there.
There are 700 trees every 25 acres.
We only know how to use 1% of the plant found there.
There are 18,000 bug species every 2.5 acres
1/5 of the worlds fresh water comes from the Rainforest
2) 4/10 knew the largest Rainforest was
3) 4/10 said the Amazon
4) 7/10 knew what animals are I the rainforest
5) 2/10 knew what animals are endangered in the rainforest
6) 3/10 knew how much oxygen we get from the rainforest
7) 2/10 knew how many medicines come from the rainforest
8) 4/10 knew what a shaman was
9) 8/10 knew the rainforest was being destroyed
10)6 said Passion flower ; 4 choose Cat Claw