Job Interview Process
Before The Interview
2. pick out your route if your interview is at a large building know were your interview is going to be and plan your route to get there.
3. know whats on your resume and practice your answer to possible questions they ask.
4. show up a few minutes early so you can get your mind set for the interview.
During The Interview
2. get a good night so your not yawning extensively during the interview
3. answer your questions thoroughly and don't add junk about your personal life
5 Common Interview Questions
For this question answer with work that might be relevant to this position.
2.Why should we hire you.
For this question answer with a strength that you have that will also apply to the job your applying for.
3.What is your greatest strength.
For this question answer with a related work strength.
4.What is your greatest weakness.
For this question answer honestly but don't mention a weakness that goes with the job your applying for.
5.Why do you want to work here.
For this question answer with a list of the companies aspects and add how you will be a perfect fit.
After The Interview
2. send a thank you letter or send them a email telling them thank you for there time
Dress For The Interview
2. tell the interviewer that you wanted to work there because of the paint color on their .walls have a reason referring to the actual business.
3. don't have your phone going off during the interview.
4 don't were a big coat into the interview.