Welcome to the Harrisburg Libraries
We're here to help!
Learn More About Your Libraries
Visit the Website
Create a shortcut to the online library catalog on your classroom desktop!
- enter the following URL address - http://220.127.116.11/
- select K-8 for the HEMS library or 9-12 for HHS (or feel free to create a shortcut from this point if you feel materials from both collections would benefit your classroom.
- right click and create shortcut
- enjoy having the libraries at your fingertips - browse the collection, call to put materials on hold, and, please, make suggestions about materials that are not in our holdings that would benefit your curriculum!
- SUGGEST books or materials for the library collection by filling out the Book Suggestion Form (also found on the home page of the library website)!
You can also access the library catalog from home or from your classroom via the library website!
Technology Available for Check Out/Use
2 CB Carts (24 ea) / 12 iPads
3 CB Carts (24 ea) / 16 iPads
3 CB Carts (2 with 24/1 with 12) / 39 iPads
Chromebooks are housed in 3,4,5th grade classrooms/ iPads are housed in office
Important Tech Links!
High School Technology/Lab Sign Up
Click HERE to access information about folders and apps on the HS iPads.
Click HERE to access information about folders and apps on the Elementary iPads.
Click HERE to access the app request form for school ipads
Come see us!
The HHS library is located at the south end of the east wing of the building (across from the art room).