By: Sydney Patterson
Interesting Facts About Puerto Rico
- There is no "winter". It is 70-80 degrees all year round.
- 5 of the Miss Universes are from Puerto Rico
- The world's largest telescope is in Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico has some of the best coffee in the world
- Beach Volleyball is very popular in Puerto Rico
- There is a 120 foot waterfall of clear water
- You don't have to have a passport to get there
- Puerto Rico is a U.S. Island
- It uses U.S. Dollars
- The gas is measured with liters
A picture of a United Airlines plane in the air. Digital image. Wikipedia. N.p., 29 May 2015. Web. 29 May 2015.
Puerto Rico. Digital image. Worldatlas. N.p., 2015. Web. 28 May 2015.
Tourist Information. Digital image. Chabad Jewish Center. N.p., 1993. Web. 29 May 2015.
Search for a Car Rental:." Car Rentals. N.p., 2003. Web. 01 June 2015.
Ledbetter, Carly. "20 Things You Didn't Know About Puerto Rico." The Huffington Post. TheHuffingtonPost.com, n.d. Web. 28 May 2015.
Caribe Hilton San Juan." HotelFinder.Com -. N.p., n.d. Web. 29 May 2015.