By Nathan Matthew DeNoyer
- An ancient Greece city-state
- Called Sparta or Lacedaemon
- in south-eastern Peloponnese
- Had two (2) hereditary kings
Sparta! Part 1
- History about it
- Army of Spartan soldiers
- Had a battle named, The Battle of Leutra
- Had their own league named, The Achaean League
Sparta! Part 2!
- Population - 35,259
- Area - 459 sq. miles (1,190 km.
- Weather - 54 degrees F (12 degrees C), Wind = 0 mph (0 km/h), 86% Humidity
- Local time: Tuesday 8:22 P.M.
- Points of Interest - Sanctuary of Artemis Orthia, Archaeological Museum of Sparta, Archaeological Museum of Mystra
Sparta! Part 3!
- A place (in ancient times) on an ancient map
- With ancient Spartan people
- Had ancient battles all around the world in ancient times
- Spartans had iron weapons and shields
Sparta! Part 4!
- Spartans are now dead now in days
- People are now in Sparta and living in Sparta