Vol. 30~ April 24
It isn't what we say or think that defines us, but what we do. Jane Austen
Thanks to all the "doers", which is everyone this week, for all of your help with testing happening! I don't know about you but during this week I am always more tired than a regular week. Thanks to teachers who left their classrooms to test! I know it was hard. It is hard to believe that our year is almost over. Go team Irvin!
Ring the Bell!
- Thanks to Garrick for being a mentor to one of our kinder kiddos!
- Thank you to everyone that tested this week. Things went very smoothly!
- Thank you to those that looked for ways to help out this week. Your kindness and care for our students and staff is appreciated.
- Thank you to the non-testing grade levels for keeping the hallways so quiet!!!
- Kinder Camp 6:30
- 2nd Grade CBA#5
- Tornado Drill
- Talent Show auditions after school
- Lead teacher 3:15
- 1st grade field trip
- 5th grade to FSMS
- 3rd grade park day
- ISIP Window Opens
- District Writing Prompt #4 Window Opens
May 4th-Teacher Appreciation Week (More details to come:) This is what we have so far.)
- Baked potato lunch for all staff
- Teachers one hour lunch-SJ and ST will do recess duty after lunch
- 3:15 Faculty Meeting
- Paras one hour lunch (Schedule will come soon)
- Lead teacher
- Luncheon provided by PTV
- Club Day