Help Keep Yourself Organizer
The Digital "To Do" List!
For us busy teachers who constantly have a running "To Do" list... this may very well be your favorite challenge. This challenge will eliminate your PAPER lists and replace them with a digital list. Here's what I want you to try...
1. On your iPad, find and open your "Reminders" app.
2. Tap on "To Do" OR "Tasks" on the left side of your screen.
3. On the right side, tap and key in 3-5 things that you want to get done this week. (After each item, simply tap Return on your keyboard).
4. As you finish those tasks, tap the circle next to it. This marks it complete.
To get your badge...
Send me a snapshot of your "To Do" or "Task" list.
To do this....
1. Press your home button and power button at the same time while viewing your list.
2. Go to your Photos.
3. Tap the photo you just took.
4. Tap the "Share" icon in the lower left hand screen (it looks like a square with an arrow pointing up).
5. Select "Mail".
6. Key in my email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hopefully this will help you eliminate your paper lists and we can "Save the Trees!"
Click here to return to main Challenge Page.