This Week at CCES
Follow us on Twitter @CiboloCreekES and
on Facebook at Cibolo Creek Elementary School
- STAAR Testing (3rd and 4th - Math) ***Closed Campus***
- STAAR Testing (3rd and 4th - Reading) ***Closed Campus***
- STAAR Testing (5th - Science) ***Closed Campus***
- Last day for afternoon Lexia
- STAAR Testing ***Closed Campus***
- Cub Choir 2:50 to 3:40 p.m.
- Bike drop off for Bike Rodeo at the gym from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Kindergarten Spring Show @ 6:30 p.m.
- All Library Books Due Today
- Bike Rodeo:
8:30 First Grade
9:30 Second Grade
10:20 Third Grade
11:15 Fifth Grade
11:45 Fourth Grade
Bike Rodeo Volunteer Sign Up
Pre Check-In for End of Year Class Parties
All volunteers and visitors must be signed in at the front office when visiting our school. We expect a large number of visitors to enjoy the End of Year Class Parties on Wednesday, May 29. We are providing an option to SKIP THE LINE by providing your information in advance to be pre-signed in.
Please complete this Google form by Thursday, May 23 if you would like to be pre checked-in:
Edukits for Cibolo Creek and Herff Elementary Students
Did you know you can order all your 2019-2020 school supplies before summer even begins? It’s true!
Cibolo Creek Elementary is proud to announce the end of back to school shopping and the beginning of our easy, breezy, EduKit program! Order your EduKit today and all your school supplies will be delivered before school begins. You’ll save big on time and money with this no stress solution to back to school shopping.
Edukits are available for Cibolo Creek and Herff Elementary. The kits are different for each school. Please be sure to purchase Edukits based on the school you will be attending next year.
Already placed your order? Thank you! We so appreciate your support of the EduKit program at Cibolo Creek Elementary.
- Talk to your children about using the cross walks when walking home from school. Crossing the street diagonally can be dangerous.
Drivers should leave plenty of space near cross walks when parking so there is plenty of room for adults and children to see oncoming traffic.
Drop students off in the front driveway only. Do not drop them off on Herff Ranch and have them cross the parking lot.
- All visitors to our campus must check in at the office with valid photo identification. Please be sure to have your ID with you anytime you visit our campus.
Special Occasion Food
- All foods brought to campus for special occasions such as birthday parties, holiday parties, any special occasion MUST have an FDA approved label with ingredients and allergens legibly listed.
- Our school day begins at 7:25 a.m. The tardy bell rings at 7:35 a.m. We look forward to seeing your student on time each day.
- Dismissal is at 2:50 p.m.
- Please have your child attend school all day, everyday, unless they are sick. Please schedule appointments for after school whenever possible! We appreciate your suppport making the full instruction day an important part of your family's schedule.
- If your student is absent, please provide a written note upon return.