Luxembourg

by: Joanna Boccardo

language

the speak 98% English and many more. but mainly english
Big image

religion

they are mainly Roman Catholic ( 87%) and the rest is Muslim( ( 13 %)
Big image

traditions

  • st. Blasic. this happens normal before lent. the children carry rods with little lights on it.
  • octave, this is a celebration of Our Lady. it happens in the second half a April and last 14 days.
Big image

money

in Limburger they use the Euro
Big image

climate

  • winter: very cold in January the high wad 6
  • summer: Summer in Limburger the summer is very hot
Big image

geography

  • it is mostly flat
  • and up north it gets more moutians
Big image

places to visit

  1. bock is a very nice place
  2. Gelle Fra