by: Joanna Boccardo
the speak 98% English and many more. but mainly english
they are mainly Roman Catholic ( 87%) and the rest is Muslim( ( 13 %)
- st. Blasic. this happens normal before lent. the children carry rods with little lights on it.
- octave, this is a celebration of Our Lady. it happens in the second half a April and last 14 days.
in Limburger they use the Euro
- winter: very cold in January the high wad 6
- summer: Summer in Limburger the summer is very hot
- it is mostly flat
- and up north it gets more moutians
places to visit
- bock is a very nice place
- Gelle Fra