Crater Lake Academy
Important Dates: April
April is National Poetry Month
April 1st - Crater Lake Academy Re-enrollment and New Enrollment Starts
Thursday, 8th - End of 3rd Quarter
- K-7 will be a STAFF WORK DAY to prepare for the return of students (No Students On Campus)
- 8-12 will be operating as normal, however, no district bussing will be provided
Friday, 9th - Teacher Work Day (NO SCHOOL K-12)
Monday and Tuesday the 19th/20th - ALICE Training with Deputy Crisp
Thursday, 22th - School Council 5pm: https://craterlakecharter.org/about/school-office/public/
Friday, 30th - Last day to turn in Re-enrollment Form for the 2021/22 School Year
Opting out of these assessments will not negatively impact students and/or their academic records. Please complete the following form for each of your children that are in 3rd grade and above if you would like to opt them out this year.
Click here to read about the specific events and information regarding our K-7th Grade programs
Click here to read specific details and information on our Secondary Programs
Confirmation of Returning Students and the Enrollment Lottery for the 2021/2022 school year will open April 1, 2021
For families with returning students, please complete the Returning Student Confirmation after April 1st for each returning student. This must be completed by April 30th to continue enrollment for your student in the 2021/2022 school year. You can find the form on the Enrollment web page or at https://form.jotform.com/210546173982156.
Families new to CLA, or current families with new siblings to enroll, should complete the applicable Intent to Enroll form between April 1st and April 30th. Intent to Enroll forms are based on whether your student currently attends an Eagle Point School District 9 school, does not attend an EPSD9 school, or whether your student currently receives Special Education or 504 plan services regardless of their current school. You can find the forms on the Enrollment web page or select the following links
For students CURRENTLY ENROLLED in an EPSD9 school: https://form.jotform.com/210625092233143
For students NOT currently enrolled in an EPSD9 school: https://form.jotform.com/210704404685149
For students receiving SPED or 504 services, regardless of the school they attend: https://form.jotform.com/210736012087145
**The Enrollment Lottery and Waitlist process has changed**
Changes to the enrollment waitlist process now require that families complete three meetings once the Intent to Enroll form is received. These meetings are a combination of phone meetings and face-to-face meetings. You will be contacted to schedule those meetings once the Intent to Enroll form is received. Please make sure that your phone number is accurate and that you can receive voicemail. When the meetings are complete, your student will be added to the Enrollment Lottery and Waitlist.
Some quick tips regarding the Enrollment Lottery:
- Fill out the form as early in the month as possible! Meetings are required prior to formal placement in the lottery and take time to get through. If your student is not drawn in the Lottery, or has preference as a sibling of a current student but there are no available spots, the date/time that your Intent to Enroll process is completed determines placement position on the waitlist.
- A separate form must be filled out for each SIBLING you wish to place in the Lottery.
- If your contact phone or email changes at any point, call the office to update your information. The window for acceptance of Lottery or Waitilist enrollment and completion of registration forms is narrow and we must be able to reach you in a timely manner.
- If you need help or have questions, the fastest way to reach us is at firstname.lastname@example.org