Matunuck Morning Memo
Manta Rays' News Waves 5.26.15
Nuts & Bolts
- A HUGE THANK YOU to the Healthy Kids Healthy Schools Committee and especially Mrs. Lennon for a fantastic Health Fair. Students were engaged and learning all afternoon long. What an amazing opportunity for our students!
- As the end of the school year approaches, don't forget to continue passing out PBIS tickets! Our orange ticket numbers have been running low. Catch our students making expected choices!
- As a reminder, ALL student notes are to be turned into the main office with lunch count. It is imperative that all students are accounted for before dismissal to ensure safety and limit confusion.
- Welcome back Mrs. Tyrrell!! Thank you Ms. Tafuri; you fit right in with our MES community. We will miss you!
- I will be at admin for the morning
Salad Bar all week
Mrs. Egan visits with 4th graders
2nd Grade Field Trip
- 1st Grade Field Trip
- 4th Grade Field Trip
District Faculty Meeting (PDES 3:45)
- Two Ten Oyster Bar Celebration!
6/8: I will be at Wakefield for the morning
Beverly Hale Librarian Visit
District MTSS Committee Meeting (3:30 CCMS)
6/9: PBIS Meeting (3:30 Conference Room)
6/10: 4th Grade visit to BRMS
Chorus & Strings Concert (2:00)
Matunuck Oyster Bar!
6/11: 4th Grade Slater Mill Presentation
6/12: Kindergarten Field Trip
Ice Cream Social (Sign up for a time to scoop!)