You MUST visit the Daintree Rainforest! It's SO AMAZING!
You have to come here, you need to know what is in store for you!
All the wildlife! From trees to bugs, from flowers to animals, all that you could want!
Activities are also there to have fun, you and your child/ren will have the best time EVER in your life!
Well, read this to find out.
It is the biggest and only Rainforest in Australia. You might not know that it only covers 20% of Australia, Queensland.
Hurting the Environment
Well, now I have to tell you bad news.
- People chop trees down to make timber just to sell it.
- Farmers burn down the trees to make farms but they could do it elsewhere.
- HUGE cyclones, tornadoes and rainfall can damage or even break a "piece" of the rainforest.
- not recycling
I am worried that there will not be any more of the Daintree Rainforest left. ;o ;( ;o ;(
- bush walking
- bird watching
- animal caring
- boat tours
- horse riding
- scuba diving
- traditional dances
- fruit tasting
- painting fruit bowls
- hunting practices
- going to the restaurants
- tree surfing (zip lining)
That is EVERYTHING I know you can do in the Daintree Rainforest. ;D
More interesting Facts
- Over 3,000 types of different plants
- Lots of types of RARE species of animls
- Abourigianal dancing
- Forest clothings
- Special shows