Team News 10.6
Daring Greatly in Faith, Academics, & Service for SMCS
I am created in His image and likeness. I have all I need to succeed.
Below is a video I would like us all to watch and reflect on before we do a survey heading your way on Monday. As we power through one of the hardest months in education, let's reflect on why we do what we do.
Know I am available for one on one's or team meetings this week to support your needs. Please reach out and I will also be. Thank you.
Thank you for being ministers to our students and for your yes to daring greatly.
Reminders and Updates
- Report Grades Due Wednesday Oct. 16 by 5PM. Please check in with your mentor teacher for skill sets. We will get you a tutorial ASAP.
- Sign for Arch PD by end of day on Monday. ALL team members that are not front office or cafeteria are to attend---all teachers and teacher's assistants. Kinder please attend PreK PD as it will be more applicable.
1st to 8th Grade PD Sign Up, PD at JPII with Lunch
Kinder and PreKinder and all ASC assistant PD Training Sign Up, Lunch at St. Monica for you
Missed our Team Meeting? Minutes and Notes here!
School Schedules: Duty, Classroom and Contact Information
This Week's Scheduled Interruptions/Off Campus/Subbing
Tuesday to Friday: Ms. Sissy out.
Tuesday: Ms. Salazar at Principals Meeting all day.
Friday: Early Dismissal. All at Arch PD.
Oct 11 Middle School
Oct 18 Kinder/Middle School
Oct 25 PK3-4/Middle School
Nov 1 Middle School * All Saints’ Day
Nov 8 4th grade
Please always confirm readers and begin practicing with them by Tuesday. Please email your assignments to Ms. Cortez and Ms. Salazar by Wednesday.
10.28: Laura Bazany
11.3: Mr. Victor
11.8: Ms. Lori
Gratitude from the past week
- Mrs. Cortez for holding down the administrative fort last week.
- Mrs. Moncrief for meeting with our parents during SPARK each week to support developmental growth.
- Mrs. Bazany, Mrs. Mechtel and Miss Bazany for organizing a learning unit with field trip to Bunnicula. Perfectly timed and exciting for our kids!
- Mrs. Ortiz for attending the St. Anthony Breakfast and for organizing all of the HS tours. You keep our 8th graders rooted in their futures.
- Ms. Sheila, Mrs. Torres, and Ms. Fischer for attending the PTC planning meeting.
- All of the unnoticed yet appreciated ways each of you helps our school remain firmly rooted.
Report Card Quarter 1: Grades AND Skill Sets complete by 7PM on Wednesday, October 16
Progress Report Quarter 2: Grades complete by Sunday, Nov. 17
Report Card Quarter 2: Grades AND Skill Sets due by Thursday, December 19 at 7PM.
Progress Report Quarter 3: Grades complete by Sunday, Feb 9th.
Report Card Quarter 3: Grades and Skill Sets due by March 17 at 7PM.
Progress Report Quarter 4: Grades complete by Sunday, April 19.
8th Grade Report Card: Grades complete by May 22.
Kinder to 7th Grade: Take grades and complete until May 29.