2. Comfort people when times get tough
3. Listening skills
4. Speaking skills
5. Organization skills
6. Figure out what has to be done quick.
7. You need to be able to handle all sorts of situations the correct way.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Educates patients and the public about various health conditions
- Provides advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Associate's Degree in nursing
- Diploma from an approved nursing program
- You must also be licensed
This means that there's an amount of people that join nursing every year, so this number always increases. Faster than any other.
Salary & Work Environment
$65,470 per year
31.48 per hour
This may go up. It's been going up for a while. This has been the salary since 2012. Studies say that this may go up once again.