Weekly News for Room 205
Ms. Howey's Class
May 23-27, 2016
Tonight's the night...we'll be receiving our
"Caught in the Act of Giving Back" award
at the Board of Education Meeting.
The meeting will be at:
Brownell Middle School
For those of you that RSVP'd that you'd be attending,
I look forward to seeing you and your child there!
We'll have a treat directly after receiving our award. :)
If possible, please ask your child to wear our class T-shirt!:)
- Mr. Eszes will be bringing his 4th grade class to play outdoor Scrabble with us on Tuesday (5/24) afternoon! We're looking forward to some word-making fun with our friends from Kerby!
- Mr. Stemmler's 4th grade class is coming to play Scrabble with us on Thurs., June 2nd! If you would be willing to donate a snack/drink, please send me a note. Thanks so much!!
- Our final class Scrabble Party will be held on Mon., June 6th @ 2:40! Please join us! If you'd like to donate a snack or drink, send me a note...thanks!
- Reminder: There is no school on Mon., May 30th due to Memorial Day.
- We need YOUR help with Field Day (June 9th)! Please consider volunteering! You can fill out a form (office) or just let Mr. Williams know your availability!
- We completed our final CS First (computer science) activity last week- students coded a Cave Surfing Game_! The lessons have really helped us increase our skills, confidence, and seeing each other as teachers. :)
- KidBlog: Your post and 3 comments are due by Wednesday, May 25th.
- Our last spelling test is this week, Fri., May 27th.
- Things to ask your child about: Socktober Award, Scrabble party with 4th grade visitors, Endangered Animals Research Paper
- I appreciate our parents continuing to sign the planners nightly.
- Remember...together we’re better!
Sincerely, Susan Howey