Clark Middle School
January 21st - January 27th
Monday, January 21
- No School- Martin Luther King Jr Day
Tuesday, January 22
- Clark Tennis vs. Roach MS at Lebanon Trail HS.
Wednesday, January 23
Thursday, January 24
- Pentathlon Meeting 7:55am and 3:40pm. Only attend one session.
- 7th & 8th Grade Girls Basketball Games vs. Stafford @ Stafford MS. First Game begins at 5:30pm.
- 7th & 8th Grade Boys Basketball Games vs. Stafford @ Clark MS. First Game begins at 5:30pm.
- Meet the Instrument Night 4-9pm Clark Band Hall.
- Choir Concert 6:00pm in the Cafeteria.
- Clark PTA Board Meeting before the Choir Concert 5:00pm in the Library.
Friday, January 25
- Last Day of GT Referral Window.
- 7th & 8th Grade Boys Track Informational Meeting 7:55am Gym
Saturday, January 26
- Fiddle Fair 9:00am-2:00pm in the Cafeteria and Orchestra Room.
- Meet the Instrument 2-7pm Cafeteria and Band Hall.
Sunday, January 27
- Clark Band Mattress Fundraiser 11:00am-6:00pm in the Cafeteria.
GT Referral Window
Texas History- Augmented Reality
See more of what is happening every day at Clark on our Clark Twitter Page! Follow us at twitter.com/ClarkMSCougars or click here.
Clark Pentathlon will be meeting Thursday, January 24 to give out the study schedule and sharing other important information. We will have two meeting times (7:55AM and 3:40PM). Students need to attend only ONE meeting time.
Mandatory pentathlon practices will start on Thursday, January 31. Pentathlon members will need to be at the morning(7:55) OR the afternoon(3:40) practice. Please contact Mrs. Binegar with any questions. Binegars@friscoisd.org
Thank you for expressing an interest in maintaining the Prideland. We have up coming opportunities where your presence would be greatly appreciated. We are looking for parent volunteers like yourself to run our upcoming Pride Store dates. If you are available, our 1st event is on January 29th from 2:45-3:55pm. Please use the link below to sign-up for upcoming events:
ID Badge Violations and Tardy Gate Consequences
Students, remember that you must wear your badge each day. Not wearing your badge will result in consequences. The consequences are as follows:
1st & 2nd Tardy/Badge Warning
3rd Tardy/Badge Lunch Detention (30 minutes during lunch)
4th & 5th Tardy/Badge C-hall (Tuesdays 7:15-8:15 OR Wednesdays 3:40-4:40)
6th & 7th Tardy/Badge Thursday Night Reflection (Thursdays 3:40-4:40)
8th & Beyond Office Referral
Parents, please review the student handbook addendum again for the second semester, which is located on the Clark website or here.
We are excited to announce that Clark MS will have Clarkapalooza in May 2019 to reward our hardworking students with an afternoon of fun and games! Clarkapalooza is an academic and behavioral incentive for the students, but in order to be eligible to attend, students must meet the following criteria beginning January 8, 2019:
- No Failing grades (Below a 70 in any class)
- No Thursday Night Reflection (TNR)
- No In School Suspension (ISS)
- No Out of School Suspension (OSS)
- No DAEP (Alternative School)
*We look forward to rewarding our students for their hard work and their great behavior!