How to Go Beyond Life’s Barriers?
How to Go Beyond Life’s Barriers and Enjoy Living a Great Peaceful Life?
When God created man and woman He did not create them to just overcome an unhappy and unfulfilled life. We don't have to live suppressed by life's barrier walls, God created us to live a simple, sin-free, peaceful life. A life where we can enjoy each day, where we are at peace with every part of our life even when there is a storm around us. In the beginning, God created the world to be like one big beautiful rose garden. However, when Adam and Eve sinned, they separated mankind from the good life God had given them. Nonetheless, we do not have to accept that separation as the end to a peaceful life. God allowed His son to die and Jesus gave up his life so that we may have a choice to continue to live a sin-free peaceful life.
When life weighs upon us, pushing us down, limiting our thinking abilities, labeling us in every negative way, we don't have to accept the storm that is approaching; we should believe in ourselves that we have the ability to overcome and rise above the storm to a great peaceful life. At the end of a long day, we're often exhausted and stressed out from our daily routine and the different confusions life brings. We don't take the time for what's most important to us, or think of all that needs to be done, or spend time with loved ones or with the things we're passionate about. Most times just knowing what makes us happy and what simple task to put in place each day can make life more enjoyable.
To maintain some inspiring and faith-building abilities to a peaceful life here is a five-step process to use to attain a peaceful life:
- · Put your faith where action is in God: Faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead (James 2:17, NIV)
- · Do what is right and believe the best will happen to and for you: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28 NIV)
- · Be a faithful prayer who believe: Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. (Mark 11:24 NIV)
- · Cast down imaginations, that forms Satan's strongholds: We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. (II Corinthians 10:5 NIV)
- · Picture with the eyes of faith: The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light. ((Matthew 6:22 NIV)
Our mind is the power behind everything that happens to us or for us. The mind has the power to put us at peace with our past as well as form a peaceful future. The way we think determines who we are and how we conduct ourselves in our everyday lives. To make sure a change occurs it all begins with the mind. To receive a break, the first break-out must occur within our own minds. Years of meditating, personal seeking, extensive training, and international study cannot bring about changes, peace of mind or determine what we need from within. But what does bring about that change is our mindset which radiates "how we think." If you think it can't happen, it won't; but to think
it will happen with action, you are guaranteed a great peaceful life.