Wesley Chapel High School 8/18/21
Wesley Chapel High School provides a community in which students become life ready citizens with confidence, empathy, and perseverance.
To ensure our students are college, career, and life ready, we are:
Message from Mr. McDermott
Student Self Screener
GoFan Online Ticketing (Athletic Events)
PSAT Free for all Sophomores on October 26, 2021
SGA Campaign Application Form
This is the application for Wesley Chapel High School’s 2021 -2022 Student Government. Please fill out all appropriate information below.
1. Important: You are required to read the following Rule and Regulations for Campaigning prior to filling out the application. It may also be a good idea to read over our SGA Constitution and Office Agreement form prior to deciding if you would like to run. Candidates must have a minimum 2.0-weighted cumulative GPA OR A/B eighth-grade academic record, and no Level 2 or Level 3 disciplinary referrals
· Full Name:________________________________________________________
· Student Number: __________________________
· Email Address: __________________________________________________________________
· Office you are intending to run for. NOTE: It may be helpful to read the job descriptions on our Officer Agreement forms above prior to making your selection.
o Vice President
· In 200 words or less, explain why you feel you deserve the office you are running for. This is your chance to state your case and appeal to your constituents. These writings will be used in the presentation before the election. **I WILL NOT CORRECT YOUR GRAMMAR. Take the time to do this right so you can properly impress your student body. (Attach to application)
· Please fill in your current teachers here:
o Period One Teacher Name ____________________________ Subject Area _______________________
o Period Two Teacher Name ____________________________ Subject Area _______________________
o Period Three Teacher Name ____________________________ Subject Area _______________________
o Period Four Teacher Name ____________________________ Subject Area _______________________
o Period Five Teacher Name ____________________________ Subject Area _______________________
o Period Six Teacher Name _______________________________ Subject Area _______________________
· Once submitted, your teachers will be emailed requesting recommendations. Once you have received two positive recommendations, you will be notified and cleared to start campaigning. THIS APPLICATION IS DUE 8/20/2021 to Mrs. Stephens in room 401/ firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Miller in room 102 / email@example.com
Parent Drop Off Procedures
Early Release Days
Early Release Days
September 8, 2021
October 6, 2021
November 10, 2021
December 08, 2021
January 12, 2022
February 2, 2022
April 13, 202
Seniors must have their photo taken by Gigante no later than November 5th in order to make it into the senior portrait section in the yearbook. Book your appointment at giganteproductions.com to reserve your time and date.
Yearbooks On Sale
Yearbooks are currently being sold for $80. That price will increase on September 1st. You can purchase it on the student portal or by visiting Walsworth's website, yearbookforever.com. If you want anything extra, such as a name stamped into the cover or a clear protective cover, you must make your purchase on the Walsworth site.
Seniors, Want to Win a Free Senior Ad?
We will be giving away two half-page senior ads (valued at $200). How can you enter? There are two ways--seniors who have done both will have their name entered twice:
1. Preorder your yearbook before September 1st.
2. Either have your senior portrait taken OR SCHEDULED with Gigante by September 1st.
See Mrs. Ingram in Room 327 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Pasco eSchool and FLVS
WCHS COLLEGE AND CAREER S'MORE (AUGUST 2021)
Are you College and Career Ready? Check out Mrs. Faysash’s Smore for events, scholarships, and planning resources for all grade levels!
Click below to learn how to set up parent notifications in myStudent portal
Emergency Card Information and Directions (Please read)
Parents, we currently have over 600 emergency cards that have not been updated. If you have not updated your student's emergency card, please download the step-by-step instructions below for completing the emergency card. If you have questions or need assistance, please email myStudenthelp@pasco.k12.fl.us.
WCHS ABC Program
If your family needs supports or any needs from the WCHS ABC program, please fill out the following form. If you would like more information about the ABC program, the flyer is attached and/or call Iris Garcia in the front office, 813-794-8702.
How to create a parent portal account in myStudent
College Application Process
Let's "meet" to discuss your plans! All grade levels!
Do you need help figuring out your next step? Do you have questions about the college application process? Are you wondering where you stand for your GPA and test scores for admission? Would you like to discuss trades, careers, or military service? Are you interested in seeing what you can do now to help yourself later? Email Mrs. Faysash at email@example.com so we can design a personalized plan for you!