Griffis Blessing LeaseStar Update
- User presence notifications are now active in Lead2lease. This feature will display an alert on the screen of a guest card that is being simultaneously worked by another user. By keeping everyone on the same page, this feature will eliminate the possibility of overwriting a colleague's notes.
- A release in late January resolved an issue where "text message" actions were not being synced to Lead2Lease from OneSite. Now a ‘Text Message’ action type from OneSite will be mapped as a ‘Phone’ action type within Lead2Lease.
We are excited to announce Unit Availability Posting Schedules!
- Posting Schedules can now be driven by a floorplan’s unit availability
- This feature is enabled per property, but will not be enabled by default
- For more details on how to enable this feature contact your LeaseStar Account Manager.
Client Portal Update
RealPage has a new cancellations process that significantly enhances your visibility into the cancellation workflow after you submit it. You will now be able to see cancellation details at the product level including Billing cancellation and Product deactivations. You can also update your cancellation request directly in the portal to communicate any last minute changes to the Cancellations team. Here is your link learn more about the process:
"How To" made up the majority of cases submitted in January at 59.77%.
Most cases originated by Direct Call at 57.47%. The Client Portal was utilized 10.34% of the time.
Critical cases were solved in about 45 minutes while the average for all resolutions in January was 40.05 hours.
Putting the Personality Back into Property Management
What’s New in Social: Autoplay, Tweets, and Peach
Your Apartment Property Management System Health Check