Money management guide
Short term goal
Long term goal
- They also offer financial services to consumers and other business.
- Offers numerous financial services.
- Open to anyone who wants to utilize a depository institution (bank).
Statement of Financial Position
- Shows a person's new worth.
- It is similar to a net worth statement or balance sheet
- Allows your money to be safe in the bank.
- Allows you to have asses anytime with your bank.
- Some earn interest but most do not offer interest on checking accounts.
- Can deposit money anytime by writing checks, a debit card, withdrawing cash, and electronically.
- Money is safe in the bank and most banks are insured.
- Also can earn more money from interest, when you have your money in a savings account.
- Have membership qualifications, all members must share a common bond.
- Don't usually offer as many services as a bank.
- You could receive unearned income from scholarships and grants from non-government sources.
- Money from others.
- Child support