POSITION OPEN FOR THE CELL WALL
Charlie JordanOctober 11, 2013
What Does The Cell Wall Do
- If you are strong and tough than this is the job for you.
- The cell wall is the strongest organelle of ALL.
- A cell wall keeps all of the cell in line... LITERALLY!
- If you get hired for this job you would only work for a plant cell.
- This would help because you wouldn't even have to work full time!
- You would get to be a body guard because you get to protect the cell membrane and everything in the cell also
- You would even get to hold up the whole entire plant, because you replace the skeletal system!
- If you want to be the muscle of the cell, this job fits you perfectly.
- To be hired for this job you would only need to be strong, and healthy enough to protect other things.
- You need to be a body builder to apply and have to have been doing that for at least 5 years.
- This job is very serious, so don't take it as a joke.
- But most important, you Have to get a long with all of the other organelles during work hours so that nothing gets out of hand and starts distracting the plant.
- I hope you become our new Cell Wall, so good luck.
- If you make it into this job, you will have so many benefits.
- This job teaches you to try, to never give up, and even teaches you responsibility.
- If you get into this job, you will gain much experience for many other jobs and hobbies, while also exercising and getting stronger!
- To contact us by phone, you can call 214-cell-wall
- To contact us by e-mail, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To contact us through person, please make an appointment and come to 735 plant cell Dr.