- Paloma Picassos was born inParis France on April 19th 1949.
- Her father Pablo Picasso was born in Magala Spain on October 25th 1881, he also became one of the greatest artists of the twentieth century.
- Her mother was Francoise Gilot whom was born November 26th 1921.
- Mrs.Gilot was a french painter
- Paloma Picasso has signature color.
- And the color is red
Highlights of Paloma Picassos life
- started her career in 1968 making rhinestone necklaces.
- many of her designs attracted many critics.
- started formal jewelry school one year later
- By 1971 Paloma was working for the Greek jewelry company Zolotas
- In 1980 Paloma began jewelry for Tiffany&Co.
- In 1984 she began experimenting with fragrance creating ''Paloma'' perfume.
''I've always been proud my name stands for peace.''