Ways To Stay Safe Online!
Here are 10 ways to protect yourself and stay safe online.
1. Don't post any personal information online.
((like your address, email address, or phone number))
2. Think carefully before posting any photos or videos of yourself or others.
Once you've put a picture of yourself online most people can see it and may be able to download it, it’s not just yours anymore!
3. Keep your privacy settings as high as possible.
4. Never give out your passwords.
5. Don’t befriend people you don’t know.
6. Don’t meet up with people you’ve met online.
Speak to your parent or carer about people suggesting you do
7. Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are.
8. Think carefully about what you say before you post something online.
9. Respect other people’s views.
Even if you don’t agree with someone else’s views doesn’t mean you need to be rude!