All About Rome!!
Awesomest place EVER!!
- Julius Caesar was the Roman General Statesman in ancient times.
- Julius was stabbed to death on the floor of the senate
- The Romans built roads that still exist today
- Some ancient Romans placed a phallic symbol over a door as a symbol of good luck and fertility, and miniature phalluses were often worn as lucky charms
Present day in Rome
- Rome is one of the oldest city. It is often called the "Eternal City."
- Oldest continuously populated city.
Also Rome is very pretty. There is beautiful views as seen above.
Above is the famous colosseum in Rome
Rome is the largest city ever built!
The inside view of the colosseum :)