#Miched Chat 5/6/15
Memorable Moments With Students
Join Ben Rimes (@techsavvyed) as we kickoff #michED Month and celebrate teaching!
Questions for this evening:
- How do you know when moments in the classroom are memorable for you and your students?
- What’s the most memorable moment you and your students have created this year?
- Often, over sharing can be seen as vanity. How do we avoid this as teachers?
- How do you give students the opportunity to share their learning moments?
- How do you rationalize the time it takes to share moments from the classroom?
- Share one simple step a teacher could take to make sure moment are shared every day.
Columns, following a hashtag, and column settings in Tweetdeck