Building Our Future-Ready Skills
Technological opportunities to help you grow! @MVeLearn
December 12, 2018
Ann Wilder's Students - Google Code Lab Santa Tracker
12 Days of Techmas!
Lots of fun here!
ICE EDvent Calendar
Click below to open, then add to your Google Drive. Watch this one grow also!
Tamara Allison's Students - Course Building and BeeBot Programming
JoEllen Williams-Dausmann Third Grade - West - Hour of CODE Dance Party
From Amanda Snow's Grade 2
LAST CALL!! Get Your Copy of Pure Genius!
Beginning in January, we will be hosting another Twitter Book Chat where you will have the opportunity to earn PD points for participation, learn more about building a culture of innovation, collaborate with MSDMV peers, and chat with, author of Pure Genius, Don Wettrick and his daughter, Ava Wettrick!
We invite administrators and staff to join this opportunity. Be with us for all virtual chats or come when you can! The more you attend, the more PD points you earn.
Our first Twitter Book Chat will be from the SHARP Lab for anyone new to Twitter chats. This will help you get comfortable with Tweetdeck and Twitter Chats!
Don will be with us, virtually, for most of the chats, and his daughter is planning on joining us at all our chats!
Each chat (#MVeLearn) will be on Thursday night (7:00pm) for an hour before the #INeLearn state chat (8:00pm)
- Jan. 10 - Chapter 1 - Why Innovate?
- Jan. 17 - Chapter 2 and 3 - Creating a Culture of Innovation and Leadership / There is no Plan
- Jan. 24 - Chapter 4 - Six Building Blocks of Innovative Learning
- Jan 31 - Chapter 5 and 6 - Social Media and Teachers / Social Media and Students
- Feb. 7 - Chapter 7 - Getting Started with Social Media
- Feb. 14 - Chapter 8 - Opportunities are Everywhere
- Feb. 21 - Chapter 9 - Student Voices (Special Guest Ava Wettrick)
- Feb. 28 - Chapter 10 - Moving Forward
If you want to join this Innovative opportunity, Please fill out the Google Form below to get your copy of the Pure Genius book for your Holiday break!