COLINA MIDDLE SCHOOL
A California Gold Ribbon School
Dear Colina Families:
I wanted to thank those of you who able to join our webinar this afternoon. If you were unable to participate in the webinar and wanted to watch, please click this recording and use Password: k&T2nF7Q
Here is some important information and links from parent requests:
- Technology Device Request- fill out this online form to request a device.
- Supply Lists are viewable in the attachments at the bottom of this message.
Textbook and Materials Pick Up/Student Photo ID Cards:
It is important to know that we will host our materials pick up along with school photos and ID cards are scheduled for the week of August 10th. Materials to be picked up will include the Student Photo ID Card, Student Course Requests, Assignment Notebook and Textbooks*
If textbooks, library books, cafeteria debt were not ratified at the close of the 2019-2020 school year, we will ask that these be cleared in order to pick up items for this coming school year.
- Tuesday, August 11th -6th grade materials pick up
- Wednesday, August 12th - 6th grade materials pick up
- Thursday, August 13th -7th grade materials pick up
- Friday, August 14th -8th grade materials pick up
- Monday, August 17th MAKE UP DAY 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
COUGAR CAMP hosted by Colina's W.E.B (Where Everyone Belongs) Group
School starts on Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Student Schedules will be viewable on Q parent portal the week of August 17th. The only program changes that will be made are grade level errors or those needed to balance classes. No changes will be made based on preference for a different teacher, a different order of classes, or the like. Questions should be directed to the Counseling Office at 495-7429, ext. 1012 or by email to Melissa Doll (Grade 6 and Grade 7 alpha A-L) email@example.com, or Kim Chopp (grade 7 M-Z and 8th Grade) firstname.lastname@example.org