CRM/Marketing in Amsterdam
Startup looking for a CRM who's ready for adventure
We read on average 3h a day from screens. All the current products like Google, Evernote or PDF readers don't help you with that. You still need to process the information yourself. Why?
We developed algorithms that double your reading speed in a single mouse click. You don't need to follow a training, our software does it all for you. In addition to that we give you an automatic summary of the text you just read, which makes it much easier to remember the information and share the most important points with friends and coworkers. We want to change the way we read from screens!
Customer Relationship and Marketing Manager
- Manage the day-to-day execution, optimization, and reporting of all online marketing campaigns, including advertising, viral and email marketing.
- Own everything related to acquiring new users (advertising, invitations, viral channels etc.)
- Run and analyze A/B tests across all marketing channels on a daily basis.
- Provide weekly detailed reports on campaign performance and overall customer acquisition and engagement metrics.
- Acts as lead customer service point person, handling incoming calls, voicemails, and emails regarding product offerings, order placement, and website navigation.
- Communicates a clear and thorough understanding of Common Core's programs and policies.
- Gather feedback and analytics insights from our users so we can integrate that in our product development.
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing with emphasis of driving business performance
- Proven results in contributing revenue growth
- Experience in full suite of customer lifecycle management (i.e., awareness – acquisition – engagement – retention)
- Experience in Direct and online marketing
- Expertise in data-driven marketing and customer segmentation.
- Experience with Google Analytics, CMS and configuring and/or running reports in Salesforce.com.
- Must be a self-starter and have a passion to succeed and overcome obstacles.
- Excellent presentation, analytical and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical and detailed oriented.
Work at UseClark
How to apply
We are headquartered in the city of Amsterdam. Our culture is built around good ideas and a collaborative environment. We all share the responsibility to make our company even better. We invite you to make your own mark on the company. Together we can set off on an exciting journey to change the way we read from screens.
Interested? Apply by sending us an email with your CV and motivation.