Little Notes from the Library
Procedure for assigning points for non-AR quizzes...
... has changed due to an upgrade in the AR interface. Unfortunately, the teacher "back door" has been deactivated, so the student must log in!
- Student Logs In
- Search for "Non-AR"
- Help the student select the correct point level for the book (i.e., non-ar non-fiction 7 pts)
- Select and take it with them, choosing "Acceptable" or "Unacceptable" as the answer. Feel free to urge the student into the correct answer...
Let's watch a sample... AR@School
Excited about Elections?
A patriotic plan without potential for parental problems...
- I will put together two lists of books - each representing a major political party
- Each classroom or LMC class will learn about the general process
- Classrooms vote via Google Form to represent the "general election"
- Two "electors" then cast their votes in the LMC to represent the electoral college
- Winning book list will be purchased based on the vote!
It's Your Destiny...
We are so excited to let you know that the Literacy Center collection is now available to you through Destiny!
More on this in our next PLC.