A family friendly camping and fishing park.
Fun For All
This park is a great area to go, to have a nice day outside enjoying the weather and wildlife. The National Ice Age Trail is connected to it so you can walk through the woods and enjoy the fresh air.
Coming from Madison to Portage-
- Take the exit on the left onto I-39 N (signs for Wisconsin 78 Trunk S/Merrimac/US-51/Wausau/Portage)
- Take exit 87 to merge onto State Hwy 33 E/State Hwy 33 Trunk E/WI-33 E
- Keep left at the fork Continue to follow State Hwy 33 E/ State Hwy 33 Trunk E
- Turn left onto Co Rd F
- Continue onto Foc River Rd
- Turn left onto Lock Rd
- Governor Bend County Park Portage, WI 53901