Digital Citizenship Project
Alex G P2 12-14-15
Top 7 Digital Etiquette Rules
2. Dont post any personal information
3. Dont post pictures of other poeple unless you have permission.
4. Stay anonymous until you and your parents check out the website to see if its safe
5. When someone tries to bully you its best just to block them and save what has been said to you to show an adult or supervisor.
6. When you use some one elses work make sure to give them credit for information, pictures, and quotes.
7. When using other peoples work on the internet make sure to look at the copy write, when using the pictures, videos, ect depending on the license you should always ask the owner for permission to use it.