We are Warriors!
- April 11 - Bike Club 2:20 p.m.
- April 12 - Maker Space Club 2:20 p.m.
- April 12 - Kindergarten Registration by appointment - 5-7 p.m.
- April 12 - Choir Concert @ GHS 7 p.m.
- April 14 - New Richmond Track Invitational 9:30 a.m.
- April 17-20 ELA Testing @ GMS
- April 17 - Williamsburg Invitational 4:00 p.m.
- April 18 - Bike Club 2:20 p.m.
- April 19 - Maker Space Club 2:20 p.m.
- April 19 - Earth Day @ GHS 5-7 p.m.
- April 19 - Band Concert @ GHS 7 p.m.
- April 20 - Interims sent home
- April 20 Dodgeball Tournament @ GMS
- April 24-27 8th Grade Science Testing @ GMS
- April 24 - Little Miami Invitational 4:30 p.m.
- April 25 - Bike Club 2:20 p.m.
- April 26 - Maker Space Club 2:20 p.m.
- April 26 - Blanchester Invitational 4:30 p.m.
- May 1-4 Math Testing @ GMS
- May 1 - Volunteer Appreciation Dinner by invitation @ Marr Cook 6 p.m.
- May 1 - SBAAC Track @ Georgetown
- May 4 - PTO Mother/Daughter Craft Night @Spaulding 4-9 p.m.
GMS looks to build on last year’s successes!
April marks the start of state testing in Ohio. As is typical every year, we are looking forward to seeing how well our students do on this yearly assessment. Often we gauge our success on how we compare to other districts in Clermont County and we had several areas where we outperformed more than half of the districts in the county. This year we hope to build on that success and bring home some first in the county performances. Our 6th and 8th graders this year (last year's 5th and 7th graders) were 3rd in the county on the math test. Our goal is to be the top performing school in the county in as many areas as possible. Testing at GMS starts April 17th. We have made an attempt to not disrupt instruction during the testing window and hopefully your student(s) will not notice much of a difference in their normal routine. Teams will be sending information home to notify you of your student's testing schedule. Please help them perform to the best of their ability by making sure they get a good night's sleep. Hopefully we will see some best in the county performances this year!
GMS Annual Dodgeball Tournament
It’s that time of the year again! Time to dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge! That’s right, it’s the annual GMS Dodgeball tournament. Permission slips, team forms, and ticket sale slips will be distributed. If you want to setup a team, start talking to your friends now! Teams must consist of 10 players. The Tournament will be held on April 20th from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM at GMS. Pre-sale tickets are $3.00 per person, or $10.00 for a 4 person family pass. At the door ticket prices will be $4.00 per person, or $12.00 for a family pass. Hope to see you there!
- Coaches Chunn and Riddle raised over $2,000.00 for the volleyball program by running concessions at the basketball games this season!
- Both girls and boys were the runner-up in the Goshen Invitational.