Mt. Everest Academy
This year, SDUSD is utilizing a portal called Clever from which students can access most online applications they use from a single sign on. This is a personalized "one stop shop" for each student to access online resources. Many teachers have also included links to their websites and Zoom class links in Clever.
Students can still login to Drive, Office 365, Pearson, etc. from the direct links, but Clever makes it easier, especially for those in the younger grades. If you are not sure where to go to access a resource, start with Clever!
All Mt. Everest Academy students have an Active Directory (AD) username and password from SDUSD. This login information does not change throughout their enrollment in the district, regardless of school. This allows access to an abundance of online tools some of which are listed here. It also provides access to Powerschool to view schedules and grades.
- This year, all students have a district email account. With district email, students can only contact teachers and not other students. They also cannot send or receive messages outside of the district domain. Students in grades 6-12 MUST check their emails regularly. This will be reviewed in their classes.
- To login to Google Drive or Office 365, the username is studentIDemail@example.com. Password is the same.
- For all other applications, including Clever, and to login to district computers, the username is the Student ID# and the password is the same.
Need a textbook or school computer?
MEA IT Help Desk
If you need technical assistance (ie. Issues with logging in, don't know your username and password, etc.), please fill out a MEA IT Help Desk ticket at the link here. (This is the fastest way to get issues resolved as we route the issue to the person who can solve the problem.)
Technology Support for Families
- Getting started with your Chromebook
- Video Tutorials
- FAQ's - including internet access
- Family Tech Support Locations
- Online Learning Support Line: 619-732-1400
- SDUSD Family Support Line: 619-260-2460
- Note that phone wait times are longer than usual due to the start of the school year