by: Brandon Grob
- Goes to police to tell them about the accident.
- Wants Father to show Mother he dropped the food.
- Tells parents what he thinks about moving and how its always because of him.
- Someone calls him chicken.
- family confuses him and angers him.
- Drunk on street in beginning.
- Stumbling and loud at police station.
Jim also learned which is an important thing is that you can't change yourself to fit in and be someone your not. He realized this after Buzz died and he thought this stuff was dangerous and that he can't live with the death on his hands so he goes to turn in himself.
Symbol-Plato’s mismatched socks
What did the characters learn from Buzz's death? Explain.
Wants his father to be strong.
Wants to have a strong relationship between her father.
Doesn't have a family that is close to him. Looks up to Judy and Jim as his parents.